Sunday, March 25, 2012

What if I..

As a news junky I pretty much follow the news 24/7 and  that include both sides of the political rhetoric as well as some national and world issues. There are great risks in doing that as there are so many truths that are hidden under the mass media's focus, and often it is those that make the loudest noise or can afford to buy the public's attention that is heard. I now feel saturated and find myself being jaded.

There are enough people out there that focus on the destruction of opponents, the masses of radical right and left who think they have all the answers to everything. The move to be divisive seems to have taken hold and is likely influenced by outside forces to replace our values as a whole nation.
 
I have now decided to devote all my attention to promoting only my positive findings in my world
Those things that unify and not divide us. For we are only as strong as our weakest link to each other.




 

1 comment:

Raymond Alexander Kukkee said...

Wonderful sentiment, and great plan, Olivia! Well said. ~R